there are massacres happening there , Many children are dead.
"the used images are taken by my friends in Gaza , and i have the all rights to use it , and the ballon are purchased from depositphotos , the texture made by mirvil."
Daily DeviationGiven 2014-07-18
Also suggested by karimhamdy
This explosive, powerful image is a blunt commentary on the current state of things in one part of our world, a reminder of the destruction of war. Excellent use of light and simulated depth of field make this piece artistically magnificent. ( Suggested by Carlos-Quevedo and Featured by Aeirmid )
I miss the Ottomans. Anyone remember them? From a time when the Fertile Crescent wasn't ran by totalitarian bastards, racists and religious extremists? Short of Jordan, it's becoming painfully obvious that no one in that region should be trusted with self-rule.
it just burning .........I think that it occurs greater than that.....Israel must be punished for the crimes committed by
Talking about the plight of Khuza'a:
"- A lot of Khuza'a Martyrs were injured and bled to death waiting for first aid. Watched from the window of my room for hours on all phases of the young man's death was twenty years old.
- One doctor in the town, Kamal Abou Rejaili,, he did his best with injuries that reach By a miracle of his office even after his clinic was bombed and injury and the death of his father.
- Army used about 10 families as a human shield against fire resistance. All the houses, dominated ..they prevented its residents from leaving or fortify themselves in the better rooms.
- The bombing of the house in which we take refuge in it with 50 men and a woman and a child. My family and I survived by a miracle I do not have the slightest idea what happened to the others but my shoes get wet completely blood
- We were able to exploit the smoke and dust of the bombing to reach our house. A few minutes the house was targeted three shells ignited a fire and caused minor injury Basapti.
- We went out to the street without consciousness and was horrifying scene of destruction and bombing everywhere. We tried to walk toward the exit town, but helicopters opened fire at us.
- In front of my eyes landed a small child his mother's hand was carrying and the second hand-raise a white flag. Her son died. she coverd him by white flad, and completed the rest of the way with their children. Horror.
- The way in which we took and found the body of my uncle and his son lying in the street next to their house. Snipers were targeting people in their feet in an attempt to prevent them from escaping.
- in Khuza'a there is no electricity than 60 hours. And the army (and fragments of shells) targeted water tanks on rooftops. Children wept with us even fainting because of thirst.
- artillery fire was random and not be anything in the world that can convince me otherwise.
- My cousin died while trying to rescue him and placed his brother injured in the street. Twice of them martyred above them.
- And one was wounded in the thigh and walk with me for the ambulance 2 kilometer and when I heard him shout: "God suffices to Israel and Egypt"."
The situation was horrible and tragic and any attempt to put it would be trite words will not give the right to the massacre. I and my family we got out alive, but I do not have a minimum explain how and why.
- All this death and these injuries are what is left of the census of the population, or about 3 thousand. 70% of the people of Khuza'a had fled their homes and evacuated the night before the massacre.
- And is still bodies in the streets. There casualties is still waiting to become Bodies. also people still stuck can't out. "
Mahmoud Ismail certificate. A resident of Khuza'a to the massacre carried out by Israel
There are also a lot of palestinians who condemn Hamas' actions, the majority in fact.
Hamas attacks hospitals and schools as well, as they have claimed that every Israëli is a legitimate target. They have proven that by not aiming for military bases, but residential area's.
Hamas hides it's weapons and fires them from rooftops of schools and hospitals. They don't care if the ones inside die, for they think they'll go to paradise as martyrs. They don't fear death themselves also. This is why many palestinian children and 'men' wage war against a country armed to the teeth like Israël, but only use rocks, rockets and their own people as shields if they deem it necessary.
Israël will never fall.
Indymedia is widely considered to be an anti-western far left site, so it doen't suprise me to find you using a Russia/Iran funded site as a source.
26/07/14: since you blocked me from commenting:
Fine. It's not like you couldn't find the evidence yourself. You just turn a blind eye to everyting that speaks in favour of the west. Muslim scum allways has the tedency to blame all their problems on the west.
Some of the 'children' killed in action:
Why schools get hit:
Just take of their gear and you have a 'civilian' :
More Palestinian 'civilians' :
Even more 'civilians' :
Why residential areas get bombed:
Love you Gaza!!
Congratulations on your well deserved DD!
Regardless of which side one may ally themself politically, this remains a powerful piece, a vivid reminder of the price of war.
Also, let me clarify this. The two peoples can coincide in peace, it just takes Hamas being erased and this Islamic brainwashing nonsense to end. The one and true God established this land for Israel, his chosen people, not a divided territory.
One more note, the guy Fawkes mask is overrated. Get a new profile pic.
Justify all you want in the name of God, then explain to him when you meet him your reasons for supporting one of the worlds super powers aggression towards little children. Your God excuse is old. Even Jewish men and women are out in the streets protesting against this. Look up great Jewish people like Dr. Norman G. Finkelstein, Rabbi Josef Antebi or Rabbi Dovid Weiss (a few to mention) on their views of Zionism. Which it is. King Solomon left a decree by God to the Jewish people not to make an attempt to recreate their sovereignty, even an uninhabited land is forbidden. Jewish people believe the Lord will give them their land and bring all humanity together to praise him. It doesn't say go in and murder everyone in site, use illegal weapons on civilians (flechette shells) and in 2009 white phosphorus.
Hamas is the elected government in Gaza. People voted them in, just as they do anywhere else in the world.
As for Anonymous, they took down a few Israeli sites this week. I'm sure they're not that over rated. Have a nice day.
please don't talk anlles you have all the deatails.
Well, I don't care the quantity of deaths on both sides, what matter is how they use their weapon with military and political strength.
maby we use our political and military strength, but we allways tried to stop it insted of making it worse.
Your photomanipulation is both powerful and incredibly well-executed, I actually thought it was an actual photograph. Well done -- and congratulations on the DD!